Welcome to the National Law Firm Directory.
Who can use the Directory?
Please note that access to the Directory is limited to those who work in
- Community legal centres;
- Pro bono referral organisations;
- Legal Aid;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Services; and
- Lawyers at law firms listed in the Directory.
What features does the Directory have?
Registered users are able to search for and view information about the 40 law firms included, and the areas in which they can consider requests for pro bono assistance.
The Directory features individual profiles of law firms with further details of their pro bono program, which may include:
- Pro bono contact information
- Areas of particular specialisation or interest
- Potential conflicts
- Eligibility criteria
- Referral procedure
- Costs and disbursements policy
- Pro bono areas of law